123.hp.com/ojpro8610 - Configure and Initialize HP Officejet Pro 8610
Characteristics of HP Officejet Pro 8610
The HP Officejet-Pro 8610 printer support web based technology along with mobile printing.It requires wireless connection to use ePrint and airprint technology.The HP genuine ink gives quick drying and smears free printing. The full security features enabled. All information related to printer installation, software and driver installation guide and latest firmware updates along with troubleshooting ideas founds in 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 .
These printers are inkjet printer produces high quality photo prints and gives borderless images.The HP Officejet-Pro 8610 printers are compatible with HP Printing Apps and cloud service such as HP ePrint, HP Voice Activated Printing and HP Smart application. Next supports built-in printing solutions of tablets and mobile phones such as Amazon Fire devices, Apple AirPrint and HP Print Service Plugin
Initial HP Officejet Pro 8610 configuration
- Initially tear the brown tape of the printer package there is setup guide, Get started guide and basic instruction booklet.
- Additionally there is HP Instant ink card which gives free subscription and discount on new cartridges some countries.
- Then remove the brown sheet and take out the power cord and two wired phone cord which is use for faxing purpose. And there is HP instant ink cartridge used for the initial printer setup.
- There is a CD came for software installation .For future update and installation of the software and device driver search 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 .
- Now keep the printer box in its side and remove the Styrofoam cap then pull out the plastic bag that contains the printer.
- Note that all the packing materials that came with the package are recyclable. Remove all the blue plastic tape around the printer and place it in an even surface.
- Then open the scanner lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet and close the scanner lid. In the front of the printer open the input tray and remove any packing materials then slide in the tray.
Next slide out the paper width guides in the automatic document feeder the physical set up of the printer is over
123.hp.com/ojpro8610 - printer initialization
- First take out the power cord and lengthen the cord connect the one end of the power cord to the back of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer and directly connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Then power ON the printer wait for the printer to finish initializing process. In the very first screen choose your language and touch Confirm then repeat the process to set time and date.
- In the next screen choose self-managed option for home use. Now the printer prompts to install the ink cartridges then lift the ink cartridge access door and push it back
- Get the bundle of cartridges and release them from the plastic tie. Make sure not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzle
- Because it causes ink failures and clogs in the ink nozzle which result in poor print quality.
- First insert the cyan cartridge followed by the magenta then yellow cartridge and lastly the black cartridge.
- Push the cartridge in the slot gently until it snaps into its place and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now the printer prompts to load the paper. Open the input tray and load the paper with the paper width guide then touch continue in the printer display.
Then the printer aligns the printhead and prints an alignment page
Instruction to install the software
Install the device driver and software from the CD that came along with the printer package. But only demerit is that the CD might not have the updated and the latest version of the software package. Download the software package for your printer from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 .First open browser from the computer and navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 8610.In enter my HP model number box enter your printer model number and click download.The installation process starts follow the onscreen guidelines to finish the installation proces
Steps to connect wireless network
- First Power On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer and in the printer control panel swipe down there is a wireless icon. Touch the wireless icon.
- Then touch the setup icon and then touch Wireless settings and Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Next the list of available networks displays, choose the network name from the list.
- Now enter the network name if your network name not listed in the list and enter the network password and touch done.
- Finally remove all the Ethernet cable and USB cable from theHP OfficejetPro 8610 printer. Then connect the printer and the computer in the same network.
123.hp.com/ojpro8610 - Google cloud print setup
Google cloud print is ready to use once the computer or the mobile connects to the wireless network and the printer must registered with Google Cloud Print.This is compatible with computers and laptops given chrome browser installed. With this one can print document and photo in the computer or laptop. Also print from android and iOS mobile phones with the additional feature of printing the content from the Google drive. Download the driver setup and the software package for HP OfficejetPro 8610 printer from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610
- First step is to make sure the HP OfficejetPro 8610 printer is cloud ready. In your chrome book open the chrome browser and click Cloud Ready Printer.
- Next in the following window choose HP from the list of printers and click the link in the page with a sentence of Guide on setting up the printer.
- Then follow the instruction to register the printer and setup the printer. After that check settings tab there find the name of the HP OfficejetPro 8610 printer.
- Now in the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer display pull upward the Wi-Fi icon find the IP address of the printer the IP address displays, if you want print the information.
- Then connect the HP OfficejetPro 8610 printer with the same network as the chromebook.
- Once finishing all the adjustments click the setting icon then click advanced. Now under Printing choose Printers find your printer and start printing.
Lastly to know more about chrome book settings related to HP printers and knowledge about debugging printer issues visit 123.hp.com/setup 8610
Voice activated printing with “Amazon Alexa”
- Initially download the Amazon Alexa application from the play store. And sign in to the amazon account. It enables us to print from the ePrint-capable HP printers with Alexa devices.
- Now get the email address of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer for that press setup icon in the control panel. And then touch Display Email Address.View the details with the printed web service info page.
- Next using the Alexa application enable HP Printer Skill from the mobile. Open the Alexa application from the mobile phone from the menu icon press skills.
- Now in the search bar enter HP printer and choose it from the list displayed. Now tap enable button and save permissions from the following screen.
- In the next screen enter the email address of the 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printer and click finish now the Skill enabled.
- For printing with Alexa you can use voice command such as “Alexa, ask my printer to print Network Test Report”. The only demerit of Alexa is that it can’t print stored data in mobile and computer.
- Alexa can print word game, puzzle, news, and coloring pages for kids. For further information on Alexa setup and find the content Alexa prints from 123.hp.com/setup 8610
Mobile printing solution for Apple devices
AirPrint used for mobile printing purpose in the apple devices. Initially connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer and the mobile to the wireless network. In the mobile device make sure the mobile connected to the same network as that of the printer.
And in the HP OfficejetPro 8610 printer touch the wireless icon and then setup and check the network settings. Now open the document or any photo that needs to print in the iOS mobile and touch share icon and click print icon. The print option prompts there adjust any settings or the number of copy and paper sizes and click ok.
The mobile printing application are simple to use and if you are facing any difficulties in connecting the mobile to the printer and installing the application or checking the compatibility please find your solution in 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610
AirPrint setup without WI-FI
- Initially turn on the printer, load the input tray with fresh paper and install ink cartridges.
- In the mobile touch Wi-Fi settings under settings icon. Then tap network and choose your printer name starting with DIRECT word.
- Enter the password in the enter password window you can enter the default password pattern like 12345678.
- In your iOS phone open the document, photo, webpage or email that you want to print and tap share icon.
- Then keep in mind if you want to print the mail or any webpage preload them before turning off the wireless connection.
- Now click print option and choose the name of your printer from the list. Connect the printer to the wireless network after the print job.
123.hp.com/ojpro8610 is a third party service and have no tie up with HP products and services. The information related to the HP printer, images and information shared in this website are only for the information purpose. From this website get troubleshooting, setup and software installing information. Having any queries with warranty or trading contact the HP manufacturer