How to solve HP OfficeJet 4635 Network failed issue?
When you try to install HP OfficeJet 4635 printer driver and software, you can face HP OfficeJet 4635 Network failed and unable to find printer in the network error.At that time you can simply follow the below instructions to solve your printer network related issues.
Troubleshoot Officejet 4635 installation failed issue
- Initially make sure your wireless light is blinking.
- Then restart wireless network components.
- Now run the Wireless Network Test.
- After that make sure your computer connected to your network.
- And check HP OfficeJet 4635 printer connected to the network. (If you are using Ethernet setting make sure the Ethernet cables are connected firmly).
- Keep your printer ready and must in online.
- Your printer must be set as a default printer in your computer.
- Then check the firewall settings. Make sure it is not blocking the communication.
To set your printer as a default printer, go to start in the computer windows. Next click Printers. Right click on the printer icon and choose properties. Then in the ports tab, inspect the checkmarks near the ports. Now right click on the printer icon which is connected wirelessly and set it as Default printer to solve HP OfficeJet 4635 Network failed issue.
- In the printer control panel click the wireless and information button at the same time which prints the network configuration page.
- Next find the IP address on the network configuration page. You have to enter the IP address in the web browser.
- If the Embedded web server page opens, then your printer and computer have connected in the network.
- Not connected then connect your printer to the wireless network using wireless setup wizard.
- If the Embedded Web Browser page opens clicks the network tab and choose Network Address.
- Choose Manual IP and click Suggest a manual IP address. Then click apply. Finally restart your printer and see if HP Officejet 4635 printer won’t connect to wifi issue has solved or not.
HP Officejet 4635 Unsuccessful Network Installation error
Initially restart your computer, printer and router. Next unplug any USB and Ethernet cables attached to the printer. Reconnect the power cord and turn on your HP OfficeJet 4635 printer.
Now try to uninstall and reinstall the Driver software of HP OfficeJet 4635 printer to solve HP OfficeJet 4635 Network failed issue.Remove the USB cable from your printer. Next search for “programs” in window of your computer. Then click Programs and results from the result list.
Now choose HP printer name and click Uninstall.You have to click “yes” in the user account control message. Once the software uninstall is finished restart your computer.Then install the latest and updated software driver from HP official website.
How to clear server failed message on HP Officejet 4635 printer?
Step1 – Assign a Google DNS:
- First touch the wireless icon to know the IP address of your printer.
- You can find that in the printer network configuration page too.
- Next enter the IP in your computer browser, a computer connected to your printer.
- Then navigate to IPV4 under wired or wireless section.
- After that click Manual DNS. In that under preferred type give 126.96.36.199 and under alternate type give 188.8.131.52
- Now turn off the router and wait for a minute.Again turn on your router.Similarly turn off your printer and turn it on again.
Step:2–Printer firmware updates and web services:
- To solve HPOfficeJet 4635 Network failedissue, in the HP OfficeJet 4635 printer control panel, go to setup then preferences, web service and printer update.
- Then follow any online instruction to turn on your web services and setup automatic updates.
- In the printer control panel click Home screen and choose web services. Now restart the printer and router.
- Then click setup in the printer control panel and click web services. After that accept web services terms and conditions.
- Now click “ok” when you see “update is complete” message. Once the Printer prints an info page with web service summary, then the printer has connected successfully to the server.
Solution for HP Officejet 4635 not connecting to mac
To solve the HPOfficeJet 4635 Network failed issue, follow the below content. Initially know the wireless issues you can face while printing with HP OfficeJet 4635 printer
♦ Error printing with HP OfficeJet 4635
♦ Wireless LED light blinking in HP OfficeJet 4635
♦ HP OfficeJet 4635 wireless printer can’t connect to network.
♦ Couldn’t find HP OfficeJet 4635 printer on network.
♦ Issues with HP OfficeJet 4635 printer setup.
In that case you can restart your computer, printer and router. Then download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor. It is an application designed by HP which can automatically detect problems with your HP printer.Next update your printer firmware. You can check your updates from the HP printer official website. If your printer is using a dynamic IP address assign a static IP address for your printer.