123.hp.com/ljproM125NW– Printer installation technical assistance
HP LaserJet Pro M125NW details -123.hp.com/ljproM125NW:
- With HP LaserJet Pro M125NW you don’t have to wait. These printer prints faster than the other printers.
- The high yield HP toner cartridges saves 30% more pages. These printers has fastest duplex printing which reduces the time and cost of printing.
- From boot up to shut down of the printer the security of the printer keeps printing safe. No need to worry about data theft and malfunction.
- The printer has energy efficient certifications and also Auto On and Auto Off features which reduces the energy consumption of the printer
- And have improved paper capacity and also the smallest size of the printer make it fit in any place. One can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/ljproM125NW.
- Easy mobile printing from Apple iOS, Android, Windows and Google Chrome with applications such as AirPrint, ePrint and HP smart app
- The touch to print feature of the mobile phone lets you print from the phone directly to the printer.
- Toner of the printer comes with the anti-fraud technology. The auto seal removal system of the printer lets you print quickly after changing cartridges.
First time printer installation steps -123.hp.com/ljproM125NW
Before starting with printer installation choose an even surface with limited sun light exposure. Get a sharp paper cutter to open the printer box. Then follow the below steps to do the unboxing
- Initially place the printer in an even surface and cut open the printer box with paper cutter.
- On opening the box you can see hardware setup poster, step-by-step guide for setting the printer, a getting started guide, a multilingual pamphlets contains the HP service phone number and printer software installation CD.
- You can also install the same software from 123.hp.com/ljproM125NW or 123.hp.com/setup M125NW.
- Beside that a power cord and USB cable. Use only the power cord that came with the printer box and don’t connect the USB cable until the software installation process.
- To take the printer out of the box, slide the printer box on the even surface. Then remove the Styrofoam cap and packaging cover around the printer.
- Next remove all the visible orange tape and protective cover around the printer surface.
Lastly check if the printer has any remaining paper pieces in it to prevent the paper jam error in the future
Steps to load paper and setup printer -123.hp.com/ljproM125NW
- Our 123. hp.com/setup M125NW printer has two paper trays. Open the lower paper tray and slide it out side of the printer.
- Once you take that out adjust the paper width and length guide. Now take a stack of undamaged and fresh paper.
- Load them into the paper tray and adjust the paper guide. And don’t over load the paper tray you can check that with the marks on the paper tray.
- Finally keep in mind not to push the paper width guide too much which bends the paper and result in the paper jam error.
- After loading printer take out the power cord of the printer. Untie the cord and plug in to the printer power port and other end to the wall outlet.
- You can use power strips to connect the power cord to power but the HP recommends you to connect to the direct outlet to prevent any power fluctuations.
- Then press the power button on the printer. It will make some noises while initializing.
- You have to wait until the printer gets silent and idle to start the setup process. Next setup the printer language and location.
- In the default settings choose Self-managed options.Now your printer is ready to install the printer software from 123.hp.com/ljproM125NW or 123.hp.com/setup M125NW.
- You can install the software through Windows USB installation, Windows wireless network and through Windows LAN.
Similarly for OS X software install options OS X USB installation, OS X network installation and OS X wireless network installation
Driver and Reference Manual download for HP ljpro 125nw Printer
HP ljpro 125nw Printer Windows Setup
• First you may use the installation CD that comes with your Printer for download and installation of driver software.
• Then if you wish to get the latest driver software, then you go to HP official website for driver download.
• Next make sure you confirm once the compatibility of the driver prior to the driver download.
Then to assist the download and installation of correct Printer driver, you can use the guides given out on this website.
Mac Setup for HP ljpro 125nw Printer
• First you must download the .dmg file type for Mac OS.
•Then you can download the Printer driver and install that driver on your Mac device.
•Once you finish the installation process, make the print of your test document.
Installing your printer with USB cable -123.hp.com/ljprM125NW
- Initially power on your printer. Before installing remove any USB cable from the printer. And go to the computer and locate your driver installation file.
- You can download it from 123. hp.com/ljproM125NW or 123.hp.com/setup M125NW.
- Run the downloaded file from the download file. Once the installer opens you can customize the software you are going to download.
- Once you choose the software click Next and enable the check box after reading all the terms and conditions.
- But HP recommends you to install the full software In the connection type screen you can choose help me option for first time installation process.
- You can click yes for the connection of computer and printer to the same wireless network.Then click no for manual entering of the wireless settings then click next.
- In the next screen you can see Auto Wireless Connection. Now the installer prompts you to connect a USB cable with the printer and the computer.
- After connecting the wireless network setup screen displays. Once the settings transferred remove the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
Now your printer is ready for the wireless printing. You can visit 123.hp.com/setup M125NW for further doubts and troubleshooting ideas.
Printing with mobile technology-123.hp.com/ljproM125NW
1.HP ePrint printing
- ePrint software lets you print from Windows, Mac and laptop. And lets you find your printer in the office or across the globe with the printer registered in the HP Connected account.
- If you are using windows, once you finished installing the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup M125NW open the document you want to print.
Then choose print option. You can also configure the print option by clicking the properties button
2. Wi-Fi Direct printing
- You can use this method for direct printing without the use of wireless router or any wireless network settings.
- Initially turn on the Wi-Fi Direct by opening the network setup and choose Wi-Fi Directand turn on the option.
- For using this feature your Wi-Fi direct name must be unique. To do that press OK button in the printer.
- Then open the Network Setup And choose Show IP address. Then open the web browser and enter the IP address which opens the EWS page of the printer.
In the page click networking tab then click Wi-Fi Direct Setup. In the name field enter new name and click apply
3. Printing with AirPrint
3. Printing with AirPrint
- AirPrint supported for iOS 4.2 or later version. You can use AirPrint to directly print to an iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Initially turn on the printer and choose settings. In the following screen, select network setup option.
- Then choose wireless menu from there choose Wireless Direct Settings and turn on the Wireless Direct.
- Note down the Wireless Direct name of the printer which helps you to connect your iOS mobile phone to the printer.
- In your mobile choose settings icon. Enable the Wi-Fi and choose your Wireless Direct name of the printer you saw in the control panel. Open the photo and print.
Tips for working with123.hp.com/ljproM125NW
- Clearing paper jams in the toner cartridge area:
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer when turned on. Removing the power lets you prevent from any electrical damage.Now open top cover of the printer and take the toner cartridge out.
- If you see any damaged or any piece of paper inside the printer remove it by holding it with both the hands to prevent any further jamming.
- Now again fit the cartridge inside the printer and close the top cover. Next try to clear the paper jam in the output bin.
- After plugging out the power cord open printer cover and press the green button to release the jam-access cover.
- Now check the rollers and wheels to remove any damaged or torn pieces of paper.
- Try printing again if you still face the issue check the duplexer For that open the access door at the back of the printer.
If you see any damaged papers remove them and try printing. Still having issue reset the 123.hp.com/setup M125NWprinter
2. Duplex printing setting preference on Mac
- Initially load the paper input tray with maximum amount of paper not exceeding the capacity of the paper tray.
- Go to your computer and choose the document you want to print. Then click file from the menu bar and click print.
- Once the print dialogue box opens, choose your 123.hp.com/setup M125NW printer name from the drop down list.
- Then enable the check box of two-sided printing. Next in the two sided drop down choose Long–Edge binding for same print orientationin both pages.
- And short-edge binding for tablet style and text in opposite print orientationon both sides.
- Then click print after previewing the documents. Facing issues visit 123.hp.com/setup M125NW for further details.
123.hp.com/ljproM125NW is a third party service and have no tie up with HP products and services. The information related to the HP printer, images and information shared in this website are only for the information purpose. From this website get troubleshooting, setup and software installing information. Having any queries with warranty or trading contact the HP manufacturer.