123.hp.com/dj5810 - HP Deskjet 5810 printer setup
Attributes of HP Deskjet 5810 The HP deskjet 5810 printers are compact but meet all the requirements. The printer support mobile wireless technology such as AirPrint and cloud printing with HP Auto Wireless Connect. The HP printer can scan directly to the mobile using HP Printer Control. Download and install the latest firmware and drivers for HP deskjet 5810 from 123.hp.com/dj5810 or 123.hp.com/setup 5810 . TheseHP deskjet 5810 printers are thermal inkjet printers with office machine feature like print, copy, scan and scan to folder. Provides easy controls in the and good prints for low price.
Guide to install HP Deskjet 5810
- Initially extract the HP Deskjet 5810 printer from the box by cutting the tape.
- Inside the package there is a small box containing two ink cartridges,power cord, USB cable and adapter.
- Next there is a software and driver installation CD for MAC and Windows OS.Download the same software from 123.hp.com/dj5810 .
- If the CD is gone or if you want to update the software and firmware of the HP Deskjet 5810 printer.
- Now pull out the carry bag containing the HP Deskjet 5810 printer and set aside the guide books and multi-language user guide that come along with the printer.
- Afterward keep in mind all the packaging around the printer is recyclable. Remove all the tapes around the printer gently.
- Once the tape removed the outputtray in the front opens, then remove the tape inside the input tray to open the ink cartridge access door.
- After that remove any pieces of cardboard inside the carriage and close the ink access door and open the paper input tray in the back of the printer.
- Now take out the power cord and attach one end to the printer’s purple port and the other end to the power adapter and connect the power adapter to wall outlet directly.
- Then locate the power button at the top of the printer and power on the printer it takes few moments for the printer to initialize the follow the prompts to install the ink cartridges.
To troubleshoot any issues related to the installation of the printer and to download the software and driver for your printer find it on 123.hp.com/setup 5810
Auto Wireless Connection Steps
- Initially check the OS if it is windows then it must be vista or later version. In case of iOS device it must be Mac OS X 10.5 and the computer should not have static IP address.
- To retrieve computer’s network settings connect the computer to a wireless network and the OS should be in control with the wireless adaptor.
- First install the device drivers and software for HP Deskjet 5810 from 123.hp.com/dj5810 or 123.hp.com/setup 5810 .
While extracting the package and installing the software package the computer prompts a message select network connection type
- There choose send my wireless settings to the printer” from the HP Deskjet 5810 printer control panel. Now the printer settings send to the printer automatically.
- The printer is in this mode for two hours once its power on during installation process. If the printer couldn’t connect to the network within this two hours this mode can be reset.
- Reset the mode with the help of “Restore Network Defaults” from the HP printer control panel.
Finally keep in mind the auto wireless connection setup process downloads at the initial installation process itself and it requires some offline process so save any jobs and download before starting this process.In case of any wireless issue.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) configuration-123.hp.com/dj5810
WPS provides secure and easy wireless network establishment. The main advantage of WPS is that it supports wide range of wireless adaptors, access points and electronic devices.Enable the WPS configuration by two options they are PBC(Push Button Configuration) and PIN(Personal Identification Number).
- First the printer and the wireless router must have WPS push button settings. Check the HP deskjet 5810 description from 123.hp.com/dj5810 .
- The wireless router must have WPS push button in it. The router will not connect using WPS method if it does not have any security such as WPA or WPA security.
- Now press the push button for the WPS mode on the router and start the push button mode from the settings of the HP printer.
- Next wait for a moment the HP Deskjet 5810 connects to the wireless network.
HP Wireless Setup Wizard configuration-123.hp.com/dj5810
The wireless setup wizard connects the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer to the wireless network but this configuration is only compatible with touch display control panel. Know the network name and network password. Choose network menu from the printers control panel then touch settings. Then choose Wireless Setup Wizard. On choosing this the list of network names in the range displays. Choose the network name if the network name don’t display enter the network name manually and enter the network password. This connects the printer to the wireless network. If not print Wireless Network Test report to analyze and solve any connection related issues.
Driver and Reference Manual download for HP Deskjet 5810 Printer
HP Deskjet 5810 Printer Windows Setup
• First you may use the installation CD that comes with your Printer for download and installation of driver software.
• Then if you wish to get the latest driver software, then you go to HP official website for driver download.
• Next make sure you confirm once the compatibility of the driver prior to the driver download.
Then to assist the download and installation of correct Printer driver, you can use the guides given out on this website.
Mac Setup for HP Deskjet 5810 Printer
• First you must download the .dmg file type for Mac OS.
•Then you can download the Printer driver and install that driver on your Mac device.
•Once you finish the installation process, make the print of your test document.
Mobile printing using HP smart app
- First turn on the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer. Now connect the mobile phone and the HP Deskjet 5810 printer with the same local network.
- Next in the mobile phone open the browser and visit 123.hp.com/setup 5810.
- Afterward make sure the printer connects to the same network of the mobile and the printer must be in set up mode.
- Then reset the printer network settings to make sure the printer is in set up mode.
- In the printer press and hold cancel and wireless buttons for few seconds this resets the printer settings.
- Now touch the plus symbol in the HP smart application. Choose the printer from the list of printer if the printer is not listed choose add printer and add your printer
- Then open the phone settings and select Wi-Fi and choose the network name that starts with HP setup and ends with printer model.
- After that touch the notification from the HP smart app and return to the application. Then enter the WPA password now the printer connects to mobile.
- Lastly follow the prompts in the HP smart to complete the mobile connection for further clarification please visit 123.hp.com/dj5810 .
Updating firmware of printer-123.hp.com/dj5810
On upgrading the system operating system the printer driver stops working because of the incompatibility with the OS version with the printer driver version. This introduces a lot of issues like network error along with printer malfunctions. So update the latest version of the printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj5810 or 123.hp.com/setup 5810
Update Firmware for Windows
- First visit 123.hp.com/dj5810 “Let’s identify your product to get started”page displays then click printer and now enter the printer model and click submit.
- Next change the version of the windows in this page after all the changes click change.
- Now choose the firmware and click download. Then open the downloaded file from the system to start the installation process.
- Next in the HP printer update window enable the box near the serial number.
- Then click OK when the download completes. Open the control panel of the computer and click view devices and printers. Now click the USB printer device and select remove device.
Lastly remove the USB cable from the printer and the computer ad restart the computer
Update Firmware for Mac
- Initiate the updating process with checking the computer is on and connected to the wireless network.
- The 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer and the computer must connect in the same network and the router should not have a static IP address.
- Then find the printers software update from 123.hp.com/dj5810 or 123.hp.com/setup 5810
- Lastly enter the printer name and the printer model number and click submit. To alter the version of macOS or OS X click change button.
Download the software package. If the download button is not visible, your device driver and software are up to date and no need for updating purpose
Steps to fix paper jam issue
- First pull out the input tray to check any loose paper and remove them. If any paper jammed inside the tray remove them gently to prevent further tearing which causes paper jam.
- Then use a flash light to check thoroughly the input tray and slide in the input tray. Then remove the power cord and USB cable connected to the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer
- Next open the cartridge access area by lifting the cut outs in the sides of the printer. Check any paper pieces inside the carriage area and remove them.
- Then Lift the paper path cover using two fingers and remove any paper pieces in the path use a flash light to search the paper path.
- Now lift the duplexer cover by raising the cutout in the cover, check and remove any torn pieces of paper. Close the duplexer cover and paper path and close cartridge access door and restart the printer.
- Pullout the paper tray and stack it with the fresh stack of paper with the help of paper guides. Keep in mind not to over crowd the tray and not to bend the paper.
- Then try printing a paper if the issue exists do the following steps. In the printer control panel touch the wrench icon then tools and then printer status then printer status report, a page jam cleared if the page prints without any issue.
- Still having issue clean the paper roller since the paper roller get debris, dust and rust with time.
- Now pull out the paper path cover and duplexer cover. Then clean the paper rollers with clean lint free damp cloth and print again.
- Lastly visit 123.hp.com/dj5810 for further information and troubleshooting ideas on paper jam issue.
123.hp.com/dj5810 is a third party service and have no tie up with HP products and services. The information related to the HP printer, images and information shared in this website are only for the information purpose. From this website get troubleshooting, setup and software installing information. Having any queries with warranty or trading contact the HP manufacturer