Learn to setup yourprinter from 123.hp.com/amp101
What is so special with HP AMP 101 printer of HP?
Yes this special printer not only prints but can take phone calls and play music to the listener. The 123.hp.com/amp101 printer has built-in Bluetooth speakers and also has Smart Amp technology. The HP AMP 101 printer supports mobile printing technology such as airprint, ePrint, HP Smart App, Amazon Fire Devices and HP Print Service Plugin. Download the software for the printer from 123.hp.com/amp101 or 123.hp.com/setup 101.
Specifications of HP AMP 101 printer – 123.hp.com/amp101
- The wireless all in one printers with Bluetooth technology and Smart AMP.
- The ultra-compact design makes the printer fit in any place of your premises.
- Office works like Scan, Print, Copy and fax operations are compatible.
- Attend your phone calls at your work desk without getting distracted.
- Calm your mind with streaming music from 123.hp.com/amp101 printer.
- Virtually scan and send email with HP AMP 101 printer. Additional feature include built-in device charging port for mobile phone.
- Energy Star – Certified printers can cut off the electricity to wide range.
- The printer package containsHP AMP 101 printer, power cord, USB cable and two cartridges.
- The printer is eligible for HP Instant ink service. On logging with the account the ink cartridges delivered directly to your doorstep.
Initial printer setup -123.hp.com/amp101
- First open the package and take out the printer from its box. Along with printer there will be ink cartridges,power cord, setup guide, printer manuals, User guide and a USB cable.Next connect the power cord to the printer power port and other end of the cord with the wall outlet.
- Now turn “On” the printer.Next tear the ink cartridge package and take out the cartridges.
- Then remove the orange tab from the cartridges which protect the copper contacts. Be cautious not to touch those contact which in turn cause ink clog and poor electrical contacts.
- Next open the cartridge access door. Wait for carriage to come in the ink access area. Then locate the cartridge slot.
- Now snap in the cartridges into its appropriate slot by checking the color code in the slot and the cartridges.
- Insert them and close the access door. After that raise the input tray and load the stack of paper into the tray.
- Then open the output tray and lift the tray extender. And you have to download and install the printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/amp101 or 123.hp.com/setup 101.
- Next step is that printer calibration which aligns the print head of your printer.
- For that you have to print and scan the alignment page from the printer. For further printer troubleshooting and solutions visit 123. hp.com/setup 101.
123.HP.COM/AMP101 - Windows Wireless printer setup
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/amp101 and download the printer driver software. Then HP Easy Start opens.
- In the Choose a printer page select your printer. If your printer is not listed click “My Printer is not shown”.
- Then click continue. Choose the method that you used to connect the printer with the computer such as Wireless network, Ethernet cable or USB cable.
- And click “continue” and stick to the on screen prompts to finish the wireless setup of 123.hp.com/setup 101 printer.
Mac Wireless printer setup of HP AMP 101 printer
- First download the printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/amp101 .Then open the HP Easy Start.
- Then choose Set up My HP Product.Now accept any terms and conditions on the screen.
- From the Continue screen click continue. After that if your printer is in sleep mode wake up by pressing the power button.
- Then Connect screen displays. In the [Ready to connect] space, enter the printer name and series number and click continue.
- Then the following page displays as a printer image and wireless image with join button between them.
- Now check the printer name from the drop down list and click join. Then click allow if HP Easy Start requests to select wireless network keychain on the Mac.
- If you click deny you have to enter the password manually. When you see check mark in the connect window the printer connects to the network.
- After that follow the on screen instructions to continue the installation process. In the install screen choose HP Essential Software and click installthen click continue.
- In the Add and Verify Your Device Screen to add your printer then click Print Test Page. And if it is successful then continue printing.
Driver and Reference Manual download for HP AMP101 Printer
HP AMP101 Printer Windows Setup
• First you may use the installation CD that comes with your Printer for download and installation of driver software.
• Then if you wish to get the latest driver software, then you go to HP official website for driver download.
• Next make sure you confirm once the compatibility of the driver prior to the driver download.
Then to assist the download and installation of correct Printer driver, you can use the guides given out on this website.
Mac Setup for HP AMP101 Printer
• First you must download the .dmg file type for Mac OS.
•Then you can download the Printer driver and install that driver on your Mac device.
•Once you finish the installation process, make the print of your test document.
123.hp.com/amp101 - How to pair your Bluetooth device to printer speaker system?
- Initially place your device within 10 to 30 feet from your 123.hp.com/amp101 printer.Then On the Bluetooth feature of your printer.
- Now press the button near the Bluetooth symbol in the printer. When the light begins to flash the printer is set in Bluetooth mode.
- Next from your mobile device open the Bluetooth setting. From the list choose HP AMP 101 printer.
- After that check if your printer Bluetooth light is steady if so the Bluetooth connection established between the devices.
- Now you can stream music with your music application. And press the call button from the display to attend the incoming call and press the same button to cancel the phone call.
- Next you can increase or decrease the call volume with +and – symbol.Furtheryou can mute and unmute a phone call.
- Also when you stream music you can PLAY and PAUSEthe audio file.
- Finally you can reset the Bluetooth connection by pressing and holding the Bluetooth symbol for few seconds.
Mobile apps for AMP 101 printer
HP ePrint for 123.hp.com/amp101
- First connect the printer and your android mobile to the same wireless network.
- Then install the HP Smart App in your mobile device from 123.hp.com/setup 101.
- From the home screen click the plus symbol then in the My Printer Screen, touch Advanced Settings.
- Then enable the web service and tap Print Info Page to print the web service info page for the HP ePrint email address.
- Next open the photoor document you want to print, and click the share icon.
- In the sending option choose the email option.In the TO field enter the ePrint mail address and tap send icon.
- You can attach less that attachments per email and the email size should be less than 10 MB.
- Finally keep in mind digitally signed, password protected encrypted files are not supported by ePrint.
HP Apple AirPrint for 123.hp.com/amp101
- Initially connect the HP AMP 101 printer and your iOS device.Next press the wireless and info button at the same time which prints a Wireless Test Report.
- Alternatively you can press the wireless and start copy black button at the same time for checking the wireless connection.
- Next to connect printer to the network by pressing and holding the wireless and cancel button at the same time the wireless light blinks.
- Then press and hold the WPS button of the router for few seconds. The wireless light of the router and the printer flash steadily once the printer done with connection.
- Then open the document or the photo that needs to print from the iOS device and tap the share icon.
- Now choose print icon and then choose select printer. And adjust any print settings of your printer such as number of copies and page range then click print.
123.hp.com/amp101 - Solutions for Printer Issues
Scanning issues – 123.hp.com/amp101
- Resolve the print and scan issues using HP print and Scan doctor. Download it from 123.hp.com/amp101 .
- Initially turn ON the printer and in the browser of the computer enter 123.hp.com/setup 101. There find HP Print and Scan Doctor under product support.
- Download the file, open and extract the file. Allow and accept further screens to install the package.
- Now connect the printer wired or wirelessly with the network. Then select your printer from the list.
- There is two option fix scanning issue and fix scanning issue. Choose scanning issue.
- The application checks for any error and produces a report. Rectify the scanning issue with the report.
Printer offline issue – 123.hp.com/amp101
- First power off and power on the 123.hp.com/amp101 printer.If the printer starts the print job the error solved.
- Next if the printer continues to displays the error messages then continue troubleshoot the issue.
- Then inspect the power and network cable if it is proper and has no damage.
- After that make sure the cable connects firmly into its slot. And check your wireless network is on and your printer connects to the same network.
- Next get the IP address of your 123.hp.com/setup 101 printer from the configuration page.
- Then take the IP and enter it in the web browser of your computer if the EWS page opens then your printer is online. If the error persists follow the next step.
- Now open the Devices and Printers from control panel of your computer.
- Then right click the printer and choose “See what’s printing”. AndselectPrinter, in there disables“Use Printer Offline” or “Pause Printing”option.
- If still seeing the error install HP Print and Scan Doctor.Run the program and see if it removes any problem.
123.hp.com/amp101 is a third party service and have no tie up with HP products and services. The information related to the HP printer, images and information shared in this website are only for the information purpose. From this website get troubleshooting, setup and software installing information. Having any queries with warranty or trading contact the HP manufacturer