Let us setup your printer with 123.hp.com/setup 1650
HP Deskjet 1650 printer can do scan, copy, fax and web applications.The compact printer saves more space. The printer supports fax application and assists easy mobile printing. The easy mobile printing assists the quick setup of PC, tablet and smartphone with HP connected account. The printing application supports scan to email from mobile device. You can print with or without a network.This affordable printer produces lab quality prints. As the ink cartridges are low price and prints number of outputs reduces the page per print cost.The touchscreen of the 123.hp.com/setup 1650 printer makes innovative printing technology. The Automatic Document Feeder is an additional advantage of this printer.
Initial 123.hp.com/setup 1650 printer setup
- Initially use a knife to cut open the printer package. Set aside all the printer manuals, USB, power cable, installation CD and ink cartridges for future use.
- Then slide the printer box and pull the printer out of its package. First remove all the visible blue tape around the 123.hp.com/dj1650 printer.
- Second open the paper output and input tray along with the ink carriage access area. Check for the blue tape and remove other packing materials.
- Next pull out the power cord and connect one end it to the rear end of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Now press the power button of the printer. The printer takes some time to finish initialize.Then set the language and country once the printer finishes the initializing process.
- The software setup can be installed from the software CD that came along the printer package. But if you lost the CD or need to update the latest printer software version you can find that on 123.hp.com/setup 1650 or 123.hpcom/dj1650
Inserting the ink cartridges - 123.hp.com/setup 1650
- After finishing the initial setup the printer 123.hp.com/setup 1650 prompts you to install the cartridges.
- Then open the ink cartridge access area you can see the carriage moves and come to rest in the ink access area.
- After that open the cartridge package and take it out. Follow the color codes in the slot and the cartridge to snap the appropriate cartridge in its slot.
- On peeling off the orange cover over the cartridge keep in mind not to touch the copper contacts which damage the print heads, electrical contacts and produces poor quality prints.
- Finally click OK in the printer display after the successful installation of the ink cartridges. Then the printer prompts you to load the paper.
- For automatic ink cartridge supply sign in to the 123.hp.com/dj1650 HP instant ink ready program which records the ink level and delivers the ink cartridge before you run out of ink.
Align the print heads – 123.hp.com/setup 1650
- Once you get load paper from the printer display. Take a stack of paper tap it on the even surface and arrange them equally.
- Next open the paper input tray, pull out the paper width guide to its extreme and place the paper inside.
- Now close the input tray and click done in the printer display. The alignment page prints from the printer.
- After that you have to scan the alignment page to align the print heads for better printing experience in the future.
- While printing the alignment page if you face any errors or any setup errors navigate to 123. hp.com/setup 1650.
- Downloading the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 1650 to start the printing process.
Installing HP DESKJET 1650 printer in mac OS
- First make sure your HP Deskjet 1650 printer is on and in setup mode. Then connect the USB cable with the printer and macOS device. In the macOS device open the web browser and enter 123.hp.com/setup 1650.
- In the install printer software page click download. The HP Easy Start saves to your Mac device.
- Now open the file. And click open in the security prompt. Then enable the check box by accepting the terms and conditions click continue.
- In the Prepare printer for setup window click continue. In the connect page choose your printer name from the list of detected printers connected to the network.
- If your printer is not listed check if the USB connects firmly to the computer.
- For the updated and latest printer drivers navigate to 123.hp.com/dj1650.
- In connect to wireless network page choose “Continue with USB connection” and click continue.
- Next in the install screen choose the HP Easy Start and click install. Then enter the network name and the password.
- Once the software installation completes click continue.Next click finish in the setup completion page.
Installing HP printer in Windows
- First remove any USB cable attached to the printer and the computer. Make sure the printer is in setup mode.
- Then navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 1650 in your computer browser. In the install printer software page click download.
- HP Easy Start saves in the computer. An.exe file downloads in the download bar of the browser.
- To extract HP Easy Start,open the downloaded file. HP Easy Start canautomatically install HP printer software. Download it from 123. hp.com/dj1650.
- Once HP Easy Start window opens accept the terms and conditions to continue the download process. Click Continue.
- Next in the Printer found page, click continue. If that is not your printer click my printer is not found.
- If you couldn’t find your printer, you can download it from 123.hp.com/setup 1650.On clicking continue the printer establishes connection between computer and the printer.
- The installer searches for the available software for the printer.
- In the following Choose Software and driver, select your software package. HP recommends choosing the Full software and driver package then click continue.
- Then the software gets downloads and extracts automatically. Also you can customize your software selection in the software selections page.
- Finally “Congratulations! Setup is complete” page displays click finish. For downloading software by other means without USB visit 123.hp.com/setup 1650.
HP DESKJET 1650 to Android printing (absence of wireless network)
To use this feature initially check if your printer supports Wi-Fi direct. Next install the HP print service plugin from the play store. Then tap to enable the HP print service plugin from the notification bar.Moving on to the 123.hp.com/dj1650 printer display, press the Wi-Fi direct button. Then to print the report press and hold the Resume button for few seconds.You can find the Wi-Fi direct name with its password. In the lower left corner of the display you can find the settings icon click it. In the Wi-Fi direct Settings keep the Connection method Automatic. Next go to the android device open the settings then on to the Wi-Fi it doesn’t requires the network connection.
Then from the gallery open the photos you need to print. Now click the menu icon and choose print from the drop-down list. You can do changes in the following window and click print. If your printer couldn’t connect with your mobile phone try to make it closer with your mobile. Still facing connection issues kindly visit 123.hp.com/setup 1650 for troubleshooting ideas.
Fax Setup of HP DESKJET 1650
Arrangement – 123.hp.com/setup 1650
- Initially collect the telephone answering machine and DSL modem. Then connect the phone line splitter in the phone jack.
- Then plug one end of the phone cord in one of the phone splitter ports.And connect the other end to the line port of your DSL modem.
- After that plug a DSL filter in the next port on the splitter.Then plug in the other end of the phone cord into the open port on the DSL filter.
- And turn the back of the printer and find the 1-Line port. Then plug in the other end of the cord in that port.
- Then take the other end of the phone cord from the telephone answering machine to the 2-EXT port of the 123.hp.com/dj1650 printer.
Sending Fax from the printer control panel
- First open the scanner bed and place the print side down on the scanner glass. Then in the home screen of the 123.hp.com/dj1650
- printer touch the Fax option.
- Now click Send now. Then tap Enter Fax Number. Use the keyboard displayed from the screen to enter the number and click OK.
- Then choose Black or Color to send the fax.
Sending Fax from thetelephone
- After loading the original document that needs to fax close the scanner bed. Make sure the telephone connected to the 123.hp.com/setup 1650 printer.
- Next enter the fax number in the telephone if the recipient answers the phone asks them to connect the fax machine with the telephone to receive the fax.
- And keep in mind while transferring the fax the phone remains silent then the fax received in the other end after hearing the fax tones.
- After that in the home screen of the printer click Fax. And touch Send Fax then choose Black or Color.
123.hp.com/setup 1650 is a third party service and have no tie up with HP products and services. The information related to the HP printer, images and information shared in this website are only for the information purpose. From this website get troubleshooting, setup and software installing information. Having any queries with warranty or trading contact the HP manufacturer